The W.M. Trotter Multicultural Center Mission, Vision, and Values.
The Trotter Multicultural Center has a two-fold purpose:
- To promote a campus and community environment in which all students can prosper academically and socially.
- To promote and provide services to build a supportive environment in which all students can develop a better understanding and appreciation for the Multicultural diversity represented at the University.
What We Offer
- Free, reservable meeting and event space for registered student organizations
- Opportunities for students orgs to host events
- Student organization office space
- Audio/visual equipment for rental
- Open seven days a week during the academic year
The TMC is a vibrant hub that welcomes and serves all members of our community from U of M students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, community members and other campus visitors. The TMC provides our visitors with a home away from home and a wealth of educational opportunities.
Trotter is hiring Front Office Assistants for the 2017-2018 school year!!! Student Staff at the W.M. Trotter Multicultural Center engage in intentional and meaningful professional, educational and social experiences that stimulate growth and development around pertinent issues of social justice, multiculturalism, intersectionality, diversity, equity and inclusion, which is fused into their daily work. Our mission, vision, goals, and principles of engagement guide our actions and are critical to our representation as staff collectively and individually.
Your passion and creativity are encouraged, your knowledge and agency are encouraged, your strong work ethic and goal driven mindset are encouraged, your talents and voice are encouraged, and we hope you will choose Trotter as your employer! Please locate this position with the description and an option to apply at the student employment website: https://